Top Assuming I’m Just A Woman Was Your First Mistake I’m A Spoiled Wife Of A Grumpy Old Machinist I Am His Queen Heart Flowers Shirt
Mexico pay for the wall, windmills causing cancer, and the path of a hurricane that he would lie about something like this? Fucking ridiculous. What a waste of everyone's time and energy. This man never represented me and my beliefs and he never will. A fucking pity the last four years have been, and an ever greater international embarrassment. It is our civic and humanitarian duty to shut him up, lock away his tools and means to spread this damaging misinformed bullshit, and throw him in a cell for the way he has cleaved the world in two, so that there isn't a shot in hell for Trump to run again in 2024. I know a lot of people who voted for him and want him.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét