Perfect I Cant I Have A Board Meeting Vintage Shirt

Has assaulted our psyche for over four fuckin years. He’s a loser let him fade to nothingnessI think it's a fairly reasonable fear. R's have signaled they will never hold Trump accountable for anything. He is above the law. Ultimately I don't believe the military will stand by him, but that doesn't mean he wont call for violence and engage in more stochastic terror in the months to come. It's a grift. He's scamming his supporters with his "recount fund" and he's planning a 2024 run (which he clearly wouldn't be doing if he had plans to seize control, since he'd just stay in office at that point). He's done, he knows it. We're watching a huge temper tant play.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt