Perfect Buffao Bills Wear Hat 2021 T-Shirt

Realized in another comment just before this I had used kayfabes as a verb because I was making the same comparison about the cottage industries that form around sports rivalries and sells shit like "dallas sucks" apparel. That shit is no longer sports, it's in the same arena as pro wrestling when you're doing that. Just like what's happening right now with Republicans is not politics, it's something else layered over politics as a cottage industry by kayfabing grifters. But didn’t they originally vote for Trump because they hated Clinton? Sure, it’s turned into full-on cult now, but I still believe it all started as a big troll-job and morphed into somethin.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt