Nice Definition Of A Grandma Ladies Shirt

The Democrats it’s Socialist Democrats. The Republicans are Freedom Fighters and Lord Vader Trump is the trigger man on the Death Star. It’s dangerously stupid and stupidly dangerous all at once. And 70 million plus voted for it. I don't think he can accept that he lost. It's part of his pathology. I don't mean that be inflammatory or controversial... But he's not able to lose in his mind. He won't be able to process it. The only way he can rationalize losing is if the fight was rigged against him. He's narcissistic, paranoid, and histronic. (He's also antisocial, and a few other things, but that's not immediately relevant here.) The problem with this premis.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt