Good Get Off My Nerves They Have Enough Problems Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Black Cat Shirt

Also really troubling." Jan 21: “Just you wait! My cousin’s boyfriend’s friend is in the Army and told me they had a secret swearing in of Trump! That’s why Trump wasn’t at the so called “inauguration ceremony” for Biden that the fake news media showed! It’s all an act, Trump just giving them enough rope to hang themselves. Once all the Socialists come out of hiding, he’ll unveil the truth about election fraud and lock them all up, you’ll see!!” I totally knew it was a joke. That's why I played along and acted like I was freaking out and filed a dozens and dozens of junk lawsuits and looked for voter fraud. Yep. I don't believe for a second he gives enough a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt