Good First We Steal Your Heart Then We Steal Your Bed And Sofa My Beagle Shirt

I'm the guy who builds Apollo for Reddit, an alternative iPhone app for Reddit that people on r/Apple have been really kind to in loving. I had a lot of fun working on the iOS 14 update with a ton of cool, customizable home screen Widgets, Picture in Picture video, and a bunch of other Reddit meets iOS 14 goodness, and now that all the new iPhones are out I wanted to celebrate it with a giveaway. (Who said those YouTubers get to have all the fun?) I did this giveaway last year for iOS 13 if some of you remember and everyone seemed to have a great time, so I figured making it an annual thing could be fun. (Proof of winner) Plus the people who use Apollo are a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt