Excellent Nebraska Cornhuskers American Flag Shirt

Past I noticed this 1-hour lengthy presentation about elevator "AI" and exploits (it was at this conference for hackers and the like). Though that may sound boring as hell, it was truly fairly fascinating. Fashionable elevators are smarter than folks would possibly suppose. You see, I reside in a small metropolis the place the tallest buildings are round 5-10 flooring, after all the elevators on these would serve all flooring. However after I get to this massive metropolis for my interview (an nearly extinct technique of interview these days, i do know), I went to the primary elevator that opened, utterly unaware it would not go the the place I must go. Oh a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cute Never Underestimate An Old Woman With A Dobermann Moonblood Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Rocky Balboa And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Great Mvp Madam Vice President Kamala Harris 2021 Political Shirt